Friday, June 10, 2016

a year of h + m.




DISNEY.
three. six. fiiiive.
(that's what I used to sing to help me remember how many days are in a year hahaha)

aaaanyway.

The Sixth of June is a very important day for us.
It's the day we became a forever family, and I have been a FROST for one whole YEAR.
whaaaaat?!
well...not technically. that little driver's license of mine still says 'Cordes'. oops. procrastinating queen over here.





never in my wildest dreams (nightmares?) did I imagine myself married at nineteen.
I wasn't looking for or even interested in marriage.
it was NOT the plan for that season of my life.


well, little Hannah. it turns out you don't know what's good for you.

I am eternally grateful for the cute boy that walked into my life, swept me up in a whirlwind romance and changed all of my plans. forever.


this has been the greatest detour.


here's to you and me, my love.
we can devour a box of Costco fruit snacks in a day, we can surely conquer the world.




1 comment:

  1. you two are so cute, and your pictures make me incredibly happy!!

    ReplyDelete